Thursday, February 6, 2014

WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF DREAMS


Oaks Park. That was the name of my local amusement park growing up in Portland, Oregon. Home to "The Scrambler", "Tilt-A-Whirl" and "Looping Thunder" - the one rickety steel coaster with a single upside down loop that looked about as challenging as Mt. Everest to my 10 year old self. But I can tell you, that place was pure magic. Those wonderful summer days spent running from ride to ride, eating a little too much carnival food and gaining a few more freckles dotted my childhood throughout the years. And even now, years later when I find myself standing out on the Santa Monica pier I can't help but look up at the brightly colored ferris wheel, cotton candy in hand, and get swept up in my childhood dreams.

We are the dreamers of dreams
- Roald Dahl













BCBG Dress / BCBG Generation Glasses / Converse

No comments

Post a Comment

  the fair allure. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.